As previously announced on twitter, I have been granted tenure and promotion at Laurier.
So why not collate all the things that went into the tenure and prommotion application, i.e., a summary of the last 5½ years:
- 14 per-reviewed papers (>20 unique coauthors)
- 9 papers in review (some rejected and resubmitted, some accepted)
- 18 undergrad courses taught (1 reading course)
- 4 grad courses taught
- 3 PDF, 6 MSc, 5 BSc students supervised or co-supervised
- variety of committee work that is difficult to enumerate
Before the end-of-year lab lunch, the current cohort gave me this:
It takes a lot of people to be successful.